Your marriage health is vital! Whether you are preparing for marriage, want to enrich your relationship, or are experiencing needed repair, Faith Church is committed to helping marriage relationships grow.
And because we care and value healthy marriages, the following proactive opportunities are available.
The next Preparing for Marriage Class will be held April 5 - May 10, 2017. Registration will begin in March.
- Discipleship Nights at the Dyer campus on Wednesdays. Connect with others with the same goals. Marriages are strengthened and friendships are formed.
- Dinner together and group times 5:45 pm
- Trained group leaders
- Worship service 7:00 pm
- No registration required - all campuses welcome.
- Child care birth through age 10.
- Marriage Enrichment Class: The Marriage Dashboard
- Topic -There is a way to have a strong, growing, God-honoring marriage for a lifetime, which is why Andy Savage developed the Marriage Dashboard. Evaluate the current state of your marriage and make some needed adjustments for the safe and long-term operation of your marriage. Just be sure to check your dashboard!
- Feb 22 - March 22 on Wednesdays
- Dinner together at 5:45pm (optional)
- Class time 6:30pm-8:15pm
- Register by clicking the above yellow link
- Child care birth through age 10
- Marriage enrichment through a Mini-Church. Connect with other couples to grow and strengthen on another. Contact Anne Contreras.
- Marriage events each year.This is an opportunity to hear from great speakers on the topic of marriage so that you can take this valuable information back home and apply it to your own marriage. Events exist to get you started or give you a refreshed perspective on where your marriage is at to help you grown together.
Marriage Repair – see Marriage Support
Contact: Gina, the Marriage Ministry Director or 219-864-0300 ext. 139