Your marriage health is vital! Whether you are preparing for marriage, want to enrich your relationship, or are experiencing needed repair, Faith Church is committed to helping marriage relationships grow.
And because we care and value healthy marriages, the following proactive opportunities are available.
The next Preparing for Marriage Class will be taking place from April 11 - May 23, please sign up here.
- Discipleship Nights at the Dyer campus on Wednesdays. Connect with others with the same goals. Marriages are strengthened and friendships are formed.
- Dinner together and group times 5:45 PM
- Trained group leaders
- Class beings at 6:45 PM
- No registration required - all campuses welcome.
- Childcare birth through age 10.
- Marriage Enrichment Class
- Marriage Enrichment takes place on Wednesdays during our discipleship night. Please come for dinner at 5:45-6:45pm and stay for the class beginning at 6:45-8:00pm. The current marriage study is The 5 Love Languages. No registrations is required so please come!
- Marriage enrichment through a Small Group. Connect with other couples to grow and strengthen one another. Contact Anne Contreras.
- Marriage events each year.This is an opportunity to hear from great speakers on the topic of marriage so that you can take this valuable information back home and apply it to your own marriage. Events exist to get you started or give you a refreshed perspective on where your marriage is at to help you grown together.
Marriage Repair – see Marriage Support
Contact: Gina, the Marriage Ministry Director or 219-864-0300 ext 139