Your marriage health is vital! Whether you are preparing for marriage, want to enrich your relationship, or are experiencing needed repair, Faith Church is committed to helping marriage relationships grow.
And because we care and value healthy marriages, the following proactive opportunities are available.
The next Preparing for Marriage Class will be taking place from September 13 - October 25, please sign up here.
- Discipleship Nights at the Dyer campus on Wednesdays. Connect with others with the same goals. Marriages are strengthened and friendships are formed.
- Dinner together and group times 5:45 pm
- Trained group leaders
- Class beings at 6:45
- No registration required - all campuses welcome.
- Child care birth through age 10.
- Marriage Enrichment Class
- This class will be taking a break for the summer and will resume in the fall when Wednesdays starts back up.
- Marriage enrichment through a Small Group. Connect with other couples to grow and strengthen on another. Contact Anne Contreras.
- Marriage events each year.This is an opportunity to hear from great speakers on the topic of marriage so that you can take this valuable information back home and apply it to your own marriage. Events exist to get you started or give you a refreshed perspective on where your marriage is at to help you grown together.
Marriage Repair – see Marriage Support
Contact: Gina, the Marriage Ministry Director or 219-864-0300 ext. 139