As a member or regular attendee of Faith Church, preparing for your marriage is the most important part of your wedding planning. We have designed a process to follow in order to prepare you for a life-long commitment to marriage. You will complete the following requirements.
Begin your process by contacting, the Lead Wedding Coordinator with your date, time and pastor choice.
- Once your wedding date has been cleared and your forms have been turned in, you will meet with your pastor of choice who will give final approval for your wedding planning to move forward. This will be your first of at least 3 meetings with the pastor. The Lead Wedding Coordinator will give you that contact information. Next, you will:
- Pay your $200 deposit
- Meet with the Lead Wedding Coordinator to go over the Wedding Handbook
- You will hear from the Marriage Ministry Director regarding your Preparing for Marriage requirements
- Be assigned your Day of Wedding Coordinator who will contact you 5-6 months prior to your wedding date to begin planning the ceremony
2. The Marriage Ministry Director will contact you about your pre-marriage requirements. Due to Covid restrictions right now we will not be hosting a Preparing for Marriage Class but will replace that with Marriage Mentoring one on one with another trained couple. Please stay tuned for updates this spring regarding the class.
If a Faith Church pastor is officiating your wedding, you will be asked to take an online inventory of your Pastor's choice. The fee for this assessment is $35 and you will be directed by the Marriage Ministry Director on how to get started.
For more information about weddings at Faith or by a Faith Pastor please email, the Lead Wedding Coordinator or call 219-864-0300 ext. 185.